Supervisor Still Life Studio (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Supporting team lead with team management and oversight of still life team and production cycle.
- Responsible for planning the workload of the entire still life team, including photographers, stylists and freelancers. Overseeing all freelancers bookings.
- Setting goals and targets for the team, and ensuring production is running smoothly and within deadlines.
- Responsible for creative output of all still life imagery for Womenswear, Menswear and Kidswear.
- Main point of contact for all still life requests from PR and Visual Merchandising teams.
- Main point of contact for Photo coordinators for post-production.
- Minimum of 6+ years of professional experience in working in a production studio / creative agency / luxury e-commerce.
- Previous experience in managing a team.
- Can do attitude and strong organisation skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Ana Carballo Alvarez
|Mitarbeiter_in Retourenabwicklung (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Textilcare/ Schneider_in (w/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|Copy Editor - Spanish - Maternity Cover (f/m/d)