Senior PR Manager – UK & Middle East (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager (f/m/d) to join the Mytheresa Public Relations team in Munich.
- Implement the global PR strategy into UK and Middle East, localizing content with both creativity and strong planning
- Develop and nurture public relations with press (print, digital, stylist)
- Strengthen the brand image by identifying newsworthy stories and pitching these to appropriate media and generate well targeted press coverage
- Responsible for all press related activities (brand PR/Product PR) within the responsible countries
- Market visits every 2-3 months
- Responsible for guests/press management during Mytheresa events
- Take care of press invitations for Mytheresa co-hosted events
- Organize press lunches/press trips in the responsible markets
- Manage eventual brand partners
- Liaise with the event team to support brand projects
- Work closely with internal departments on some campaigns/projects/exclusives as the project owner from PR
- Work closely with brands on some projects as the project owner from PR
- Create press releases for bigger PR projects and exclusives in co-work with the Junior PR Manager
- Develop the global communications strategy as part of the global public relations and events team in a creative and pragmatic way focusing on the key markets.
- Strong communication skills and enthusiastic team player
- Result-oriented and operational
- Organized: Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven track record of executing the full PR mix
- Proven ability to build favorable relationships with press (on- & offline media)
- Strong understanding of UK and Middle East markets
- Experience gained in a luxury brand environment
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani