Personal Shopper & Client Relations Manager Korean or Mandarin speaker (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Act as the point of contact for mytheresa.com’s top clients
- Develop one-to-one client relationships through regular communications, and refer to individual’s order/ returns histories to enhance understanding of client base
- Service new and existing clients – ideally providing a book with former clients
- Ensure that sales leads are identified and prioritized
- Create and implement new selling ideas to ensure sales targets are met
- Increase spend of individuals and develop customer loyalty through understanding customer’s style needs: identify sale opportunities for requested items, suggest additional pieces to their taste from weekly uploads and curate weekly emails to customers with recommendations based on their shopping behavior and preferences
- Create an entertainment program for top customers who join the mytheresa.com VIP events and create an extraordinary experience with mytheresa.com
- Responsible for the Pre-Reservation four times a year
- Responsible to update the preference sheet/ profile of the customers
- Actively liaise closely with the buying team, the brand team and the brands in case of re-ordering sold-out pieces
- Demonstrate eagerness to know all about the latest trends in fashion and lifestyle as well as designers
- At least 1 or 2 years of work experience, preferred in the field of luxury fashion, ideally in e-commerce
- Love for fashion and technology
- Be passionate about your customer – have a true service and roll-up-the sleeves mentality
- Enthusiastic, innovative and creative
- Mandarin mandatory. Fluent in written and spoken English.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin Mulas
|Junior IT Operations Administrator (w/m/d)
|Junior Manager Corporate Finance/Treasury (w/m/d)
|Event Manager (w/m/d)
|Praktikum Buying Assistance Coordinator (w/m/d)