Senior Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d) (Affiliate & Cooperations)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are currently searching for a highly experienced full-time Senior Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d), based in our office in Munich, to support our Performance Marketing Team.
- Performance and budget monitoring across different international markets e.g. US, UK, APAC, EU
- Strategic further development of the affiliate marketing channel with regards to reporting, tracking, product feeds and remuneration models
- Key Account Management, ongoing performance evaluation and optimization of your own Publisher-Portfolio
- First-level support of our international publisher base
- Acquisition, (technical) onboarding and development of new publishers to drive incremental traffic, new customers and revenue
- Negotiation, execution and monitoring of media campaigns with selected publishers
- Networking with existing and potential new publishers at relevant industry events
- Online Marketing background with a minimum of 5 years Affiliate Marketing experience, preferably in an international Affiliate Network, global Publisher or Advertiser
- Relevant experience with Affiliate Marketing platforms
- First experience with Asian social networks desirable
- Interested in the business side of luxury fashion
- Profound analytical skills incl. MS-Excel as well as a good technical insights into online technologies
- High internet affinity and interest in worldwide digital as well as mobile developments
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, additional language of advantage
- Self-reliance, reliability, loyalty and confidentiality
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent time and project management skills
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Carlin Mona Vallie