Junior Graphic Designer (f/m/d) - (Maternity Cover)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Creative department we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Junior Graphic Designer (f/m/d) based in our office in Aschheim/Munich.
- Create design and layouts for newsletters and campaigns including banners, social media assets and landing pages on a high visual standard
- Contribute ideas and concepts for campaigns incl. videos, photo shoots and social media assets
- Assist the execution of creative concepts
- Collaborate with other team members
- Ensure all designs produced meets the corporate identity
- Support the senior graphic designers
- Graduate degree in Graphic Design, Communication- or Media-Design
- Minimum of one year professional experience within the field of online media, fashion and/or advertising
- Well experienced with Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Powerpoint and Keynote is a plus.
- Very good understanding of typography and graphic design
- The ability to work precisely under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and work in an international environment
- Basic understanding of luxury fashion and our brands
- The ability to present your work in front of others
- Understand the look and feel of mytheresa.com
- Contributor to the team environment and a true teamplayer
- Fluent in English
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Ana Carballo Alvarez
|(Junior) Accountant (w/m/d)
|Office Coordinator Barcelona (f/m/d)
|Senior Online Marketing Manager (SEA/Shopping) (w/m/d)
|Performance Marketing||Aschheim, München|
|Ausbildung Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration (m/w/d)