(Junior) Copy Editor - French (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our international Creative Team in providing sophisticated, fresh and intelligent copy across a range of channels, we are currently searching for a full-time employee as (Junior) Copy Editor - French (f/m/d) based at our office in Aschheim/Munich.
- Write accurate and concise product descriptions in an inspiring, editorial tone for daily uploads
- Sub-edit copy for a range of channels, including newsletters, campaigns and homepage content
- Write and edit designer biographies
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a consistent tone of voice
- Participate in creative workshops, brand trainings and new projects aimed at team development
- Native French speaker with excellent written and verbal skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Educated to degree level with a background in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or fashion-related subjects
- 2-3 years professional experience in writing and editing
- Profound fashion competence and knowledge of industry trends, luxury brands and textiles
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Familiar with MS Office and CMS systems
- Experience writing SEO copy desirable
- Experience in fashion e-commerce, editorial or digital media environments desirable
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Ana Carballo Alvarez
|Junior IT Operations Administrator (w/m/d)
|Junior Manager Corporate Finance/Treasury (w/m/d)
|Event Manager (w/m/d)
|Praktikum Buying Assistance Coordinator (w/m/d)