Internship Digital Merchandising (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Supporting the coordination of the whole product life-cycle.
- Co-responsible for the organization of the merchandise in the stock room.
- Identifying exclusive and runway styles, as well as new brands, and flagging them as such.
- Monitoring core and carry-over products.
- Overseeing all pictures for each sku and arranging with the photo studio in case anything is missing or wrong.
- Supporting the team with the daily manual merchandising to ensure designer/category pages are always aligned with the mytheresa.com standards and identity.
- Supporting the merchandisers with online sets by uploading and adjusting them in the system.
- Reporting important/special product deliveries to the relevant teams and ensuring they are available online in a timely manner.
- Communicating with warehouse teams to ensure items on hold are released on time.
- Keen interest in high fashion as well as some previous experience in the fashion domain through studies or apprenticeship.
- Visual mind for aesthetics, layouts as well as a strong sense for colour.
- Structured and independent working style, with a very good attention to detail.
- Dependable and motivated personality, eager to take on a lot of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge as well as an understanding for numbers, statistics and analysis.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin-Mulas
Explore our latest vacancies
|Claims Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Heimstetten, München|
|Junior Event Manager (f/m/d)
|(Junior) IT Service & Support Agent (f/m/d)
|Internship Customer Care (f/m/d)
|Customer Care||Aschheim, München|
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)