Internal Communications Manager (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We’re on the lookout for an Internal Communication Manager (f/m/d) to join our HR team in our Munich Headquarters working on internal communication topics across all teams and offices.
This is a great opportunity for people with strong ability to work independently, on fast-pace and enjoy to collaborate with different stakeholders on every level.
We welcome applications for part-time (at least 20 hours/week) and full-time employment.
- Implementation and ongoing development of an effective internal communication and collaboration strategy within a multinational and multicultural environment
- Ownership, maintenance and performance analysis for our internal digital communication channels, including an employee app and collaboration platform
- Establish and implement content formats for white- and blue-collar target groups and an international workforce
- Project communication for internal customers, e.g. HR, Finance or IT
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure consistent messaging
- Proactive advice towards the senior leadership team with regards to internal information and communication
- Identify and develop new and innovative communication and collaboration channels to constantly improve internal communication and collaboration across all teams and offices
- Ownership of regular pulse surveys and based on this, corresponding guidance to the stakeholders
- Graduate in communications or related field
- Minimum three years of experience in internal communications or comparable fields
- Strong ability to work independently and a pragmatic, hands-on mentality in implementing your own communication concepts
- Experience in an international, fast-paced environment and strong intercultural understanding
- Capability to interact and collaborate with key stakeholders on every level
- Strong digital skillset and understanding, HR experience is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written German and English language skills
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)