IT Operations Administrator (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To strenghten our already existing IT Operations Team we are looking for an experienced IT Operations Administrator (f/m/d) in Munich.
- Extension, care and maintenance of IT systems
- Installation of hardware and software
- Planning and implementation of IT projects
- Ensuring a smooth IT operation and administration of backup and recovery procedures
- responsibility for the operation and further development of complex server landscapes under Windows and Linux
- Configuration and operation of the network infrastructure Switching, routing and firewall
- Training as IT specialist System integration or comparable qualification with several years of professional experience
- Broad interest in the field of IT, content flexibility
- Experience in Virtualization Technologies (VMWare Blade, vCenter Server)
- Relevant knowledge in the administration of Windows system landscapes (Server 2012R2 / 2016, Active Directory, Exchange 2013) as well as good knowledge in the network area (VPN, WLAN, Routing, Switching, Firewall)
- Basic Linux Administration (Debian, Ubuntu Server)
- Independent care 2nd and 3rd level support
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Personal initiative, motivation, teamwork
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
Explore our latest vacancies
|Internship Buying Assistance Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Event Manager (f/m/d)
|Product Owner (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|(Junior) IT Service & Support Agent (f/m/d)