Copy Editor - English (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are looking for a Copy Editor - English to join our international team in Munich.
- Write accurate and concise product descriptions in an inspiring, editorial tone for daily uploads
- Write copy for daily business, including newsletters, homepage and social content
- Own creative copy for seasonal and brand campaigns, working closely with Content Managers to execute each project
- Sub-edit copy across all channels, providing constructive feedback to the team as needed
- Write and sub-edit designer biographies
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a consistent tone of voice
- Participate in creative workshops, brand trainings and new projects aimed at team development
- Coordinate translation of copy across our eight language teams. Be a point of contact for Content Managers and Copy Editors to ensure accurate and timely delivery of assets
- Mentor junior teams members and new starters
- Native English speaker with excellent written and verbal skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Educated to degree level with a background in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or fashion-related subjects
- 2-3 years professional experience in writing and editing
- Profound fashion competence and knowledge of industry trends, luxury brands and textiles
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills. Experience managing deadlines and/or translation coordination desirable
- Familiar with MS Office and CMS systems
- Experience writing SEO and social media copy desirable
- Experience in fashion e-commerce, editorial or digital media environments desirable
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin Mulas
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)