Business Intelligence Analyst (w/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Since we continue to grow Mytheresa as a global ecommerce player, we’re on the lookout for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/d) to provide viable insights supporting different departments and our management team to make data-driven decisions. You will be at the heart of our business performing as one of the drivers behind our maintaining rapid growth supporting our colleagues not only in the BI team but in the whole company.
- Data-driven analysis through monitoring and analysis of on-site KPIs and creation of regular reports and special analysis for different audiences
- Identification of optimization potentials and number-based formulation of recommended actions for management and specific departments
- Playing an active role in fundamental analysis, tools and KPI structures
- University degree in maths, business mathematics or equivalent qualification with an analytical focus
- Experience in creating complex analytical dashboards and reports and defining the KPIs pursuant to the business processes
- Good technological (IT) knowledge in the field of multidimensional and relational databases as well as skills and experience in report generation with a BI/Analytics tool
- Large enthusiasm and strength for analytical challenges as well as well as the ability to recognize complex relationships and adapt them according to management needs
- Very good knowledge in MS Office, excellent Excel skills
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
|(Junior) Accountant (w/m/d)
|Office Coordinator Barcelona (f/m/d)
|Senior Online Marketing Manager (SEA/Shopping) (w/m/d)
|Performance Marketing||Aschheim, München|
|Ausbildung Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration (m/w/d)