Assistant Buyer - Womenswear RTW (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our international Buying team during the daily business, in product selection, vendor communications, and inventory management to achieve sales and gross margin targets we are searching for an ambitious Assistant Buyer - RTW (f/m/d) with great communication and organizational skills, based in our head office in Munich.
- Compiles and reviews financial data, ensuring accuracy for merchandising decisions
- Provides accurate data and size/allocation on purchase orders
- Supports order sheet entry and checks data accuracy
- Analysing weekly trading reports and proactively identifying strong/slow sellers to Buyer creating and initiating trading actions
- Presents trade review in Weekly Team trade meeting
- Planning and support with travel and buying season schedule
- Supports vendor communications, ensuring proper receipt flow and tracking deliveries
- Uses management information systems to appropriately manage product inventories
- Communicates and partners with other departments as well as attends internal meetings to ensure proper information flow about deliveries, exclusives, product launches and others
- Performs additional administrative tasks as required
- Academic degree, ideally in Business Administration, Fashion or other relevant qualification
- Previous experience as an Assistant Buyer/ Buying Assistant
- Enthusiasm for international luxury fashion
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with ability to work well under time pressure
- Confident in organizing extensive travel schedule for buying appointments throughout the season
- Reliability, detail orientation and the ability to work in a team, and on own initiative
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English, additional German knowledge is an advantage
- Experienced with Excel, PDF and Photoshop
- Self-confidence as well as excellent manners
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin Mulas
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)