Web Analyst (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The shop management team works to achieve the best user experience for our customers. Constantly testing new features and optimizing performance allows this team to create personalized content. Data analysis and creative thinking are key strengths for this team.
In order to further expand our already excellent market position and to achieve above-average growth in a rapidly growing market, we are looking for a full-time dedicated Web Analyst (f/m/d) to support our Shop Management Team.
- Data-driven analysis of the webshop through monitoring and analysis of on-site KPIs as well as regular reports and special analyzes for different target groups
- Pro-active Identification of optimization potentials in our webshop as well as numerical derivation of recommended actions for management and departments
- Conception and further development of the web analysis including the tracking tool (Google Analytics Premium) as well as optimization of our analysis capabilities.
- The ability to actively shape and answer basic analytics, tooling and KPI structures
- University degree or equivalent with an analytical focus
- Several years of experience in the field of web analytics and the use of analytics tools (especially Google Analytics) and ideally with tools in the e-commerce environment
- Experience in the implementation and operation of tag management tools (especially Google Tag Manager, CommandersAct)
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing and how marketing channels work
- Great enthusiasm and strength for analytical challenges as well as the ability to recognize complex relationships and to present them in a management-oriented way
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creative solution finding
- Teamwork, personal initiative and structured and result-oriented working methods
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent statistical and numerical understanding as well as a quick grasp
- Safe handling of MS Office and especially excellent Excel skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
Explore our latest vacancies
|HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München|
|QA Engineer (f/m/d)
|Internship Styling (f/m/d)
|Customs Coordinator Import (f/m/d)
|Incoming Goods Coordinator (f/m/d)