User Experience Specialist (Mobile/App) (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Become part of the Shop Management Team and support the User Experience Team in the conception and optimization of digital mytheresa.com Products. As User Experience Manager (mobile/app) (f/m/d) you are inheriting a fundamental role in further developing the User Experience and in actively co-creating the global high-class Onsite Development Strategy. As Onsite Expert it will be your goal to identify the needs and motivation of our clients and to create a unique luxury shopping experience.
- Become an important part of the shop management team and be responsible for the identification of the users’ needs and motivation to realize customer guidance concepts for mobile user with the mytheresa.com app (ios & android)
- Be responsible for creating concepts, scribbles, mockups or interactive prototypes for our mobile applications and bring trends and market reviews in the team
- Observe the mobile e-commerce KPIs and create various optimization actions proofed with mv or a/b tests
- Transform the idea of a 360° customer journey in several mobile customer touchpoints and develop a comprehensive user experience
- Use the knowledge and experience of the several sub teams within the shop management like web analysis, product management and design and create a unique shopping experience
- Degree in relevant field
- At least two years of work experience in an equivalent role or in communication agencies
- Brilliant understanding of mobile usability, mobile user interaction, mobile customer journeys, and mobile ecommerce KPIs
- Experience with wireframe tools, prototyping tools and other design programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Axure, Balsamiq, Justinmind)
- Experience with app testing tools (like Firebase, Monetate etc.)
- Very good German and English, written and spoken
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Deborah Dudda-Luzzato
Explore our latest vacancies
|Incoming Goods Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Internship Performance Marketing SEA (f/m/d)
|Performance Marketing||Aschheim, München|
|Senior Graphic Designer (f/m/d)
|Pricing Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Aschheim, München|
|Internship Content & Campaign Strategy (f/m/d)
|Shop Management||Aschheim, München|