UX Designer (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Be responsible for the identification of the users’ needs for Mytheresa webstore
- Create concepts, scribbles, mockups or interactive prototypes for our web application
- Bring trends and market reviews to the team
- Optimize webstore based on KPIs and user behavior
- Transform the idea of a 360° customer journey into a comprehensive user experience
- Work in closely collaboration with cross-functional tech teams and shop management
- At least two years of work experience in an equivalent role
- Excellent understanding of usability, user interaction, customer journeys, and ecommerce trends
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools and other design programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq, Justinmind)
- Deep understanding of modern coding practice, web standards, and responsive design
- Strong knowledge of design principles and typography
- Data-driven mindset
- Fluent in English
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Andreia Leite