Training & Development Manager Customer Care (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Customer Care Team we are currently searching for a full-time Training & Development Manager Customer Care (f/m/d) based in Munich. This position will be focused on maintaining the quality and efficiency of our Customer Care Team while constantly improving the overall customer experience with Mytheresa.
- Development and implementation of a Customer Care specific onboarding process for new employees to ensure a fast, efficient and standardized training
- Development and implementation of professional trainings for the Customer Care team in order to ensure a constantly high service quality
- Develop and maintain documents for various processes
- Design and maintain all materials for trainings and develop appropriate computer applications for manuals and hand outs
- Coordinate with various employees and provide feedback to all team members and maintain efficient knowledge
- Facilitate in providing training sessions, develop appropriate objectives and ensure achievement for same.
- Provide technical support to all newstarters and comfort the onboarding process
- Monitor all client issues and provide training to resolve same
- Ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction and compile all feedback to analyze work of employees
- Min. 2-3 years experience in training and development, ideally in customer service environment. Experience in E-commerce or high-end luxury will be a plus.
- Academic degree in Business Administration or similar education.
- Strong ability to define and implement new processes and guidelines
- Intermediate analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a service oriented, fast moving working environment
- Commercial awareness and understanding of processes
- Proactive approach and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively
- Team player and role model
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken. Other languages will be a plus
- Very good MS Office skills
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Ana Carballo Alvarez
|Sachbearbeiter Lieferanten-Reklamationsbearbeitung (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Heimstetten, München|
|Junior Event Manager (f/m/d)
|Praktikum Customer Care (w/m/d)
|Customer Care||Aschheim, München|
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|Werkstudent Fit Advisory (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Aschheim, München|