Textile Care Coordinator/ Tailor (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Our operations team takes care of logistics, including incoming goods, order picking and packing, and shipping to ensure a fast delivery process. This team also handles all returns and exchanges to complete the supply chain for our customers.
For our Warehouse Team - Textilcare, we're looking for someone to join our team as Textil Care Coordinator (f/m/d) as soon as posible.
- Repair works on luxury garments (sewing on buttons and comparable little repair jobs).
- Ironing of our high-quality women's clothing.
- Strict quality assurance.
- Removal of stains and spots.
- Close collaboration with the Warehouse and the Shipping Team.
- Relevant education, professional experience or intensive personal interest in fabrics and their handling (e.g. Tailor, Sewer, Textile Cleaner).
- Sensitivity for high quality products ( strong sense and understanding for material, fabrics and their composition).
- Independent, reliable and resilient workflow as well as the ability to work in a team.
- Your German or English skills are enough to communicate with us on a basic level.
- Shift work is no problem for you (1st shift: 6.15am – 2.30 pm; 2nd shift: 3.00pm – 11.15 pm).
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
Explore our latest vacancies
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Lager/ Warehouse Worker (f/m/d)
|Junior Inventory Controller (f/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)
|Project Manager (f/m/d)
|Project Management||Aschheim, München|