Team Leader Copy - Menswear (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Creative Team we are currently searching for a full-time Copy Team Leader - Menswear (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich. Reporting to the Senior Art Director, you will be overseeing and supporting the Copy Editors. This position will be focused on balancing the quality and efficiency demand of the copy production while supporting and coaching the team in individual development.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in product as well as marketing copy across all categories, checking the content, tone of voice as well as style and mechanics
- Line manage Senior Editor and Junior Editors, managing their performance and development through constant mentoring and annual reviews
- Review and plan resource requirements taking into consideration seasonal peaks and troughs in line with budgets
- Manage all freelance bookings, agency support and maintain a close relationship with reliable writer and editors
- Ensuring overall upload deadlines are achieved at all times
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure a seamless production and daily product upload
- Experience in managing large teams, a natural leader, someone who is committed to developing and motivating a team
- Strong skills in copy editing, with a talent for spotting grammatical and spelling errors, as well as any stylistic inconsistencies
- Keen eye for detail and a strong understanding of how to make content stand out
- Sound understanding and passion for international fashion and lifestyle designers, brands and trends
- Experience in budget management and resourcing to short lead times
- Immaculate attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines and an efficient production-minded mind-set
- A positive, proactive and transparent attitude
- Perfectly fluent in written and spoken English
- Ideally you have knowledge of our other copy languages (German, Spanish, French, Italian etc.)
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|(Junior) Accountant (w/m/d)
|Office Coordinator Barcelona (f/m/d)
|Senior Online Marketing Manager (SEA/Shopping) (w/m/d)
|Performance Marketing||Aschheim, München|
|Ausbildung Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration (m/w/d)