Team Lead SEO (w/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Lead, train and develop an international team of talented SEO managers. You will act as important link between employees, the leadership team and management.
- Responsible for all activities in SEO to increase rankings in top positions and drive well-targeted organic traffic to Mytheresa on a global level.
- Define a SEO strategy and manage the roadmap to continuously develop SEO globally across all relevant Search Engines (Google, Bing, Baidu, Naver, etc.)
- Interact as main contact in SEO and collaborate closely with all Performance Marketing channels, as well as other departments.
- Work closely with partners (Search Engines, Technology) to ensure implementation of best practices and new features.
- Together with your team, you continuously optimize, monitor and report all areas in SEO: Technical, Onsite, Content and Linking.
- Minimum of 6 years’ professional experience in SEO, Online Marketing or similar.
- Expert in all areas of SEO.
- Good global understanding of e-Commerce and multi-channel digital marketing.
- Strong leadership and team-building abilities, which enables you to develop and coach the team to exceed their potential.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills allow you to find solutions even in tough situations.
- Good presentation and project planning as well as excellent language skills in English; German is a plus.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Louisa Weißig
|Junior IT Operations Administrator (w/m/d)
|Junior Manager Corporate Finance/Treasury (w/m/d)
|Event Manager (w/m/d)
|Praktikum Buying Assistance Coordinator (w/m/d)