Team Lead Digital Merchandising (f/m/d) - Maternity CoverHere at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
For our Retail & Merchandising Team we are currently searching for an ambitious fashion enthusiastic support as Team Leader Digital Merchandising (f/m/d) - Maternity Cover in our office in Munich.
- Lead the development of a large international team through personal goals and professional targets.
- Organization of a fast-paced workflow to drive trade through a multi-faceted calendar of content; campaigns; and promotional activity ensuring a commercial approach to all activities.
- Steering of the weekly editorial meeting to plan the tactical retail marketing activities.
- Commercially minded weekly analysis of KPIs.
- Oversee the selection of products for editorial content and creation / merchandising of the editorial categories.
- Monitoring the online schedule to make sure that the correct styles go online with the right timing.
- Manage the end of season promotions: planning, product selection, reductions, communication with the brands and briefing to all teams.
- Collaboration with management and other departments to define and adjust retail and content strategy.
- Onsite optimization management in coordination with our online technology and performance teams to further drive the usability of the site.
- Improvements to IT systems to support long term business growth and maintain a competitive advantage in the industry.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a responsible Head of Retail & Merchandising (or similar)
- Several years of professional experience in a fashion e-commerce company
- Experience in leading an international team
- Very good knowledge of the luxury fashion brands
- Excellent sense for fashion trends and their visual realization
- Enthusiasm for all categories of international luxury fashion including clothing, shoes, bags, accessories and kids
- Excellent English skills
- Team spirit, enthusiasm, trustworthiness and loyalty
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin Mulas
|Internship Buying (f/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter Wareneingang und -kontrolle (w/m/d)
|Copy Editor Menswear - Korean (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter Retourenabwicklung (w/m/d)