Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Whilst we continue to grow and scale Mytheresa as a global ecommerce player, for our Munich HQ we’re on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d) to help us to further grow the company and Talent Acquisition function. You will be responsible for managing our recruiting projects and build lasting relationships with your hiring managers. You will be part of a wider HR team dedicated to growing and developing our employees. This truly is an exciting opportunity for a talented recruiter (f/m/d) to make their mark in a growing international e-commerce business.
- As Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d) you are tasked to foster a collaborative team environment and hire the best talent for Mytheresa
- You ensure the delivery of an efficient and quality driven service to our internal hiring managers
- Through your knowledge of Talent Acquisition and the functional areas of our business you not only maintain and build strong relationships with your hiring managers but also with the HR Business Partner
- You will have the ability to manage the hiring manager’s expectations through a good understanding of their work
- You are responsible for building effective sourcing, assessment, and choosing the right approach for the various department’s needs
- Moreover you will support the Team Leader Talent Acquisition in improving recruitment related projects and internal processes in order to develop Mytheresa as the employer of choice in the digital luxury world
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or Law, Master’s degree preferred
- Relevant experience in Talent Acquisition, (Recruitment) in a fast paced environment
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written. German will be considered as plus
- Ability to successfully manage, prioritize and negotiate with the ability to pushback and create a sense of urgency
- Experience with ATS and digital recruitment tools as well as excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|Mitarbeiter_in Retourenabwicklung (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Textilcare/ Schneider_in (w/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|Copy Editor - Spanish - Maternity Cover (f/m/d)