Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To strengthen our Technology team we are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/d) in Barcelona.
- Ensuring platform availability, resiliency and scalability
- Identifying bottlenecks, single points of failure and solving architectural shortcomings
- Administration and constant improvement of modules, server-entities and software systems
- Continuous improvement of our monitoring and instrumentation solutions
- Maintain and extend the Continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of Linux (Debian/Ubuntu an advantage)
- Extensive AWS experience, best practices and development guidelines (EC2, ElastiCache, RDS, EKS)
- Experience with Containers & Orchestration (Kubernetes is an advantage)
- Proficiency in Configuration Management & Infrastructure as code (Terraform an advantage)
- Familiarity with mechanisms to instrument and monitoring systems and applications (NewRelic, DataDog an advantage)
- Previous experience with CI and CD systems
- Proficiency in web-scale environments
- Comfortable writing code when required to automate API driven tasks (Python or Go)
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|Senior Controller (w/m/d)
|(Junior) Graphic Designer - Social Media (f/m/d)
|(Junior) Fashion Product Editor - Fit Advisory (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Heimstetten, München|
|Junior Management Assistant (w/m/d)
|Stellvertretender Teamleiter Wareneingang (w/m/d)