Senior Backend Developer - (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To join our headquarters in Munich, we are currently looking for a team player as Senior Backend Developer - (f/m/d).
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain new exciting products and features in a small cross-functional agile team
- Work closely with stakeholders to define new features and requirements
- Implement performant and scalable solutions
- Ensure highest code quality and standards
- Implement and automate testing strategies in a CI environment
- Advocate and promote a culture of empowered dev teams across the organization
- Mentor team mates in good coding practices and principles
- Take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- Decompose and work on complex problem definitions
- Experience with PHP (Go and/or a Java is a plus)
- Knowledge of Symfony, Laravel or another MVC framework
- Good understanding of code testing
- Profund experience with building APIs (RESTful, SOAP, GraphQL is a plus)
- Experience with SQL, key-value storage like Redis or similar and message brokers, like RabbitMQ
- Have knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins (others like drone.io, Travis are a plus)
- Knowledge of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem.
- Experience working in large scale e-commerce systems, and knowledge of the e-commerce domain.
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional agile team
- Be fluent in English
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|Senior Copy Editor - English (f/m/d)
|Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)
|Junior Fashion Copy Editor - Deutsch (w/m/d)
|Internship Styling (f/m/d)
|Customer Care & Fashion Advisor - French/English (f/m/d)