Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our IT Team we are looking for a QA Engineer (f/m/d) based in our office in
- Review business requirements, functional requirements, technical specifications of
current software development projects
- Lead the effort to automate manual test cases
- Be involved in the whole development process working in small cross-functional agile team
- Work closely with stakeholders to define new features and requirements
- Design, develop and maintain test automation frameworks
- Mentor developers to write testable software
- Advocate and promote a quality culture across the organization
- Take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- Decompose and work on complex problem definitions
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in QA and test automation
- Hands-on experience in a testing framework such as Webdriver, Appium etc.
- Be familiar with test design patterns like BDD and others.
- Hands-on experience in one of these languages: PHP, Golang or Java.
- Have knowledge and experience of CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Adapt easily to unpredicted changes of requirements
- Interested in learning and adopting tools and technologies
- A strong mind-set to achieve quality though automation and technical solutions.
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional agile team
- Be fluent in English
- Experience with cross-browser testing is a plus
- Experience with mobile testing automation is a plus
- Be comfortable with containers
- Health insurance
- Ticket restaurant
- Ticket transport
- Language classes and E-Learning courses
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- 28 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Daniel Möbus
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)