(Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To strenghten our already existing IT Team we are looking for an experienced (Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich or Berlin.
- Build digital products (with a focus on mobile apps) that matter and make our customers happy
- Take clear ownership of your product: develop a vision, a roadmap and execute in each iteration
- Shape a high performing agile team that delivers great software every sprint
- Listen to stakeholders and observe customer behavior to ensure everything you do is 100% customer focussed
- Make sure you always work on the right things
- Understand the complexities of a fast-growing e-commerce company in depth to make sound decisions
- Advocate and promote a culture of agility across the organization
- Make data and customer empathy the most critical factors for your product decisions
- Have profound experience working as a Product Owner in a cross-functional agile team
- Proven track record in building successful digital products (especially mobile apps)
- Your toolbox is filled with: Creating storymaps, slicing products, working with personas, writing user stories, planning sprints etc.
- Have in-depth knowledge of agile values and principles
- Experience in a startup and/or as a founder is a plus
- Be an excellent communicator – having the ability to inspire, motivate people and build relationships with different teams
- Have outstanding prioritization skills
- Be willing to learn new things every single day
- A positive attitude and resilient character
- You are an empathic nature that always asks the why
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|Senior Controller (w/m/d)
|(Junior) Graphic Designer - Social Media (f/m/d)
|(Junior) Fashion Product Editor - Fit Advisory (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Heimstetten, München|
|Junior Management Assistant (w/m/d)
|Stellvertretender Teamleiter Wareneingang (w/m/d)