(Senior) Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Responsibility for the conception, organization and development of our new customer strategy within Display Marketing
- Strategic elaboration and progressive development for “womenswear”
- Continuous analysis and monitoring while identifying new potentials for growth.
- Independent implementation of improvement recommendations with a clear focus on continuous optimization
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance in all areas of your Marketing channel.
- Work closely within the department and take ownership for your, as well as cross-departmental projects
- Academic degree in business administration or in a similar field
- Minimum of 3+ years working experience in paid online marketing with budget responsibility
- Previous experience in programmatic buying is an advantage
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Result-oriented, operational and structured way of working
- High quality standard in own work results
- Responsible acting and strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Louisa Weißig
Explore our latest vacancies
|Internship Brand Marketing & Clienteling (f/m/d)
|Brand Marketing & Clienteling||Aschheim, München|
|Fitting Model (m)
|Retail & Merchandising||Aschheim, München|
|Junior Web Designer (f/m/d)
|Client Relations Manager (f/m/d)
|Personal Shopping & Client Relations||London|
|Personal Shopper & Client Relations Manager (f/m/d)
|Personal Shopping & Client Relations||Aschheim, München|