Senior Online Marketing Manager (SEA/Shopping) (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Expanding coverage and optimizing performance of top-tier Shopping campaigns on Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Controlling and budgeting high-spend campaigns. Identification of growth opportunitiesand levers to max out efficiency.
- Rethinking and implementing new bid management tactics in close cooperation with third-party vendors.
- Coaching your fellow team members to development as high-calibre SEA marketers.
- Innovating feed optimization strategies by analyzing product data such as CRM, BI data etc.
- Marketing-related academic degree or equal education
- 3+ years experience in Shopping and prior responsibility of managing at least €100K monthly ad spend.
- Deep understanding of optimization layers and experience with leading bid management tools (Adobe, DoubleClick, Kenshoo etc)
- Experience in managing feeds by using feed management tools (Channel Pilot, ProductsUp etc)
- Strong analytical skills and experienced Google Analytics user.
- Fluency in English and ideally one more European language.
- Proactive, reliable project manager with experience to prioritize effectively and a sense for deadlines.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Louisa Christin Weißig
Explore our latest vacancies
|Office Coordinator Barcelona (f/m/d)
|Senior Online Marketing Manager (SEA/Shopping) (f/m/d)
|Performance Marketing||Aschheim, München|
|(Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d)
Aschheim, München, Berlin
|Technology||Aschheim, München, Berlin|
|Customer Care & Fashion Advisor - German/English (f/m/d)
|Customer Care||Aschheim, München|