Senior Online Marketing Manager SEA (English/German) (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are currently searching for a highly motivated Senior Online Marketing Manager SEA (f/m/d), based in our office in Munich, to support our Performance Marketing Team.
- Expanding coverage and optimizing performance of top-tier SEA campaigns on Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Controlling and budgeting high-spend campaigns. Identification of growth opportunities and levers to max out efficiency.
- Rethinking and implementing new bid management tactics in close cooperation with third-party vendors.
- Coaching your fellow team members to development as high-calibre SEA marketers.
- Innovating SEA operations by exploiting cutting-edge features such as DSA page feeds, ad customizers, AdWords scripts, and the latest platform betas.
- Marketing-related academic degree or equal education
- 3+ years experience in SEA and prior responsibility of managing at least €100K monthly ad spend.
- Deep understanding of optimization layers and experience with leading bid management tools (Adobe, DoubleClick, Kenshoo etc)
- Strong analytical skills and experienced Google Analytics user.
- Fluency in German and English and ideally a third major European language.
- Proactive, reliable project manager with experience to prioritize effectively and a sense for deadlines.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Deborah Dudda-Luzzato
Explore our latest vacancies
|Working Student in Performance Marketing (SEO and Affiliate) (f/m/d)
|Performance Marketing||Aschheim, München|
|Web Analyst (f/m/d)
Aschheim, München, Barcelona
|Shop Management||Aschheim, München, Barcelona|
|App Expert (f/m/d)
|Shop Management||Aschheim, München|
|Merchandise Planner - Menswear (f/m/d)
|Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d)