Senior Online Marketing Manager SEA (English/German) (f/m)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are currently searching for a highly motivated Online Marketing Manager SEA (f/m), based in our office in Munich, to support our Performance Marketing Team.
- Take ownership of several large international SEA accounts & ensure growth and ongoing optimization
- Re-structure existing accounts & campaigns to reach higher bidding efficiency or to automate work tasks
- Gain expert knowledge in strategic SEA topics (bidding, bid adjustments, RLSA etc)
- Identify valuable user groups (new/existing) and define structural & bidding strategies to reach them
- Academic degree in Economics or equivalent work experience
- Native English or German speaker with outstanding grammar and spelling skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SEA, having managed at least 100k€ monthly spend
- Affinity towards the fashion industry
- Hands-on-mentality and a positive attitude
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Carlin Vallie
Explore our latest vacancies
|Internship CRM & Marketing Intelligence (f/m)
|Intern Content Campaign Strategy (f/m)
|Shop Management||Aschheim, München|
|Senior Online Marketing Manager SEA (English/German) (f/m)
|Performance Marketing||Aschheim, München|
|Assistant Buyer (f/m)
|Quality Assurance and Returns Coordinator (f/m)