Senior Graphic Designer - Womenswear (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with experience in Art Direction (f/m/d) to join the Mytheresa Creative Department in Munich. You will create campaigns, designs and photo productions in line with the vision for our womenswear category through the use of high-quality, innovative and eye-catching concepts. The role requires an experienced Creative with the skills to succeed in a fast-paced digital fashion environment. You need full comprehension of e-commerce, digital storytelling and luxury branding.
- Create outstanding visual designs and support on photo concepts for all our campaigns including brand collaborations, seasonal campaigns, promotions and visual social media assets
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills, always trying to push the boundaries
- Used to overseeing and handling projects from start to finish
- Hands-on mentality and structured way of working
- Proactive management with other departments
- Execute graphic and audiovisual stories for diverse touch points incl. Instastories, HTML5 display banners, video grids, email, onsite and offsite
- Collaborate with Content Managers, Graphic Designers and Copy Editors in order to bring your campaign idea to live and excite our customers
- You can think across all touch points: the campaign journey and storytelling across all briefed channels and devices is your field of expertise (email, paid social and organic social, onsite & offsite, print and up to special offline activations etc.)
- Visionary when it comes to trends in fashion, technology, film, art and media
- Your presentation decks and skills are inspiring and on point (keynote and PowerPoint)
- You have expertise in art buying and producing campaigns within the fashion environment according to your given budget
- Degree in Design (Diploma, Master or similar field)
- Several years of graphic design (and art direction) experience in a fashion
- Proficient in CS6-Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote
- Cross device design experience + basic principles of digital design
- Experience in agile workflows with international teams
- Outstanding graphic design and typography skills with a focus on digital
- Experience in art direction and production workflows
- The ability to work precisely under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and open attitude
- Self-motivation and 100% team player
- Strong multi-tasking capability
- Good verbal, visual and written communication skills (English is mandatory)
- An eye for high-quality and luxury details
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin Mulas
|Mitarbeiter_in Retourenabwicklung (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Textilcare/ Schneider_in (w/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|Copy Editor - Spanish - Maternity Cover (f/m/d)