Senior Frontend Developer (f/m)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are the first cross-functional team based in the sunny Barcelona working for Mytheresa.
When not playing kicker or ping-pong, we are building the new web and mobile application for our shop.
We care about people and we also like dogs.
- We believe that quality is down to everybody
- We follow The Boy Scout Rule
- We are passionate about technology
- We are creative, self-driven and we don’t mind getting our hands dirty
- We believe „sharing is caring“ – knowledge and brownies
If you share our philosophy, we encourage you to keep reading and apply.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain new exciting products and features in a small cross-functional teams
- Help us to define our core APIs that power our frontend applications
- Work closely with stakeholders to define new features and requirements
- Advocate and promote a culture of empowered dev teams across the organization
- Take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- Decompose and work on complex problem definitions
- Have at least 4+ years of experience in frontend development
- Be experienced building applications on React, Vue, Angular or Ember
- Have worked with RESTful APIs
- Be familiar in building scalable CSS
- Have knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis or CircleCI
- Be comfortable with containers
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional agile team
- Be fluent in English
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Andreia Leite
|Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)
|Senior PR Manager – UK & Middle East (f/m/d)
|Internship in Personal Shopping (f/m/d)
|Personal Shopping & Client Relations||Aschheim, München|
|Werkstudent Buying Assistance (w/m/d)
|Praktikum in Digital Merchandising (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Aschheim, München|