(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are currently searching for a highly experienced full-time, Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d), based in our office in Munich, to support our BI Team, realizing our highest technical requirements in regards to our business model.
- Database development in SQL server environment
- Implementation ETL processes in SSIS
- Development of Cubes and Dimensions in SSAS
- Development of analytical reports/dashboards in BI tool
- Successfully graduated in information technology or equally qualified
- Ideally several years professional experience specially in Business Intelligence
- Strong knowledge of relational database development in MS SQL Server 2008 R2/2012
- Experience in the implementation of business intelligence projects
- Experience in creation of Analytical, goal- and detail-oriented reporting
- Knowledge of SSAS (Cubes and reporting), SSIS (using ETL tools)
- Knowledge of DWH concepts
- Enthusiasm for complex, challenging eCommerce projects
- Excellent English skills, additional German skills are an advantage
- Proactivity, reliability, team player mentality
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
|Mitarbeiter_in Retourenabwicklung (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Textilcare/ Schneider_in (w/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|Copy Editor - Spanish - Maternity Cover (f/m/d)