Senior Backend Developer (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
In order to strengthen our software development team based in Berlin, we are looking for two Senior Backend Developers (f/m/d).
- Analysing, designing and developing complex technical systems and processes
- Creating and implementing new features together with the Quality Assurance through test automation
- Code refactoring, further enhancing technical solutions
- Optimizing performance, scalability and sustainability
- Ensuring code quality through constant code reviews
- Documentation of the newly created applications and software solutions
- Experience with the development of complex web applications
- Experience working in large scale e-commerce systems and knowledge of the e-commerce domain
- Strong experience with building APIs
- Strong PHP and Symfony Experience, Golang experience is a big plus
- Experience with SQL, key-value storage like Redis or similar
- Experience with full text search engines (Elasticsearch, Solr, others)
- Experience with queueing systems, like RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem
- Knowledge of infrastructure topics (Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm) knowledge is a nice to have
- Being able to handle constructive feedback
- Very good communication with your team in English
- Be willing to mentor other developers openly
- Flexibility to learn new programming languages and ecosystems
- Proactive, both able to work alone and in a team in an agile environment
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Daniel Möbus
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)