Senior Art Director (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are looking for a Senior Art Director (f/m/d) to join the Mytheresa Creative Department reporting to our Global Creative Director. You will concept fashion, promotion and retail campaigns in line with the vision for the finest edit in luxury fashion through the use of high-quality, innovative and eye-catching concepts. The role requires an experienced Creative with the skills to succeed in a fast-paced digital fashion environment. You need full comprehension of ecommerce, digital storytelling and luxury branding.
- Execution of briefings for promotional, inspirational, retail and brand campaigns onsite as well as offsite
- Work in close collaboration with the internal Content Managers, Consultants, Graphic Designers, Copy Editors and Stylists in order to bring your campaign idea to live and excite our customers
- You report to the Global Creative Director, who is your direct lead, and you collaborate with the other Creative Leads to drive the overaching creative vision for Mytheresa
- You can think across all touchpoints: The campaign journey and storytelling across all briefed channels and devices is your field of expertise (email, app, paid social and organic social, onsite & offsite, print and up to special offline activiations etc.)
- Maintain and develop relationships with external Art Directors, Fashion Creatives, Directors of Photography, editors, agencies and artists to ensure the highest quality when working on new ideas and amazing content
- Support and assistance to the Creative Director for global pitches and innovations
- Visionary when it comes to trends in fashion, technology, film, art and media
- Your presentation decks and skills are one of kind inspiring and on point (keynote and powerpoint)
- You have strong expertise in art buying and producing campaigns within the fashion environment according to your given budget
- Degree in Fashion or Design (Diploma, Master or a similar field)
- Minimun 3-5 senior experience in a fashion, brand, advertising agency or creative team (fashion & apparel, ecommerce, design agency, adverstising, branding)
- Minimun 3 years experience ideating and leading commercial/ creative projects
- Proficient in CS6-Photoshop, Keynote and Excel
- Cross device design experience + basic principles of digital design
- Experience in agile workflows with international teams
- You are familiar with dynamic and film content and worked with storytelling through motion design short films, commercial films etc.
- Highly proficient in photo production workflows with a solid international network
- Self-motivation and 100% teamplayer
- Strong multi-tasking capability
- Excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills (English is mandatory)
- An eye for high-quality and luxury details. It is simply fun and satisfaction for you to work with our brand portfolio
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)
|Senior PR Manager – UK & Middle East (f/m/d)
|Internship in Personal Shopping (f/m/d)
|Personal Shopping & Client Relations||Aschheim, München|
|Werkstudent Buying Assistance (w/m/d)
|Praktikum in Digital Merchandising (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Aschheim, München|