Senior Art Director - Menswear (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The inhouse creative team is responsible for creating, organizing and envisioning the overall look and feel of our retail brand, as well as showcasing our one-of-a-kind brand portfolio to our consumer. The international and diverse team consists of many sub divisions that all contribute to the consistent appearance and customer journey: product copy, product styling, campaign copy and 360° content creation, campaign ideation and creation, the front-end design of our shop and apps, as well as the overall fashion styling and onsite production is managed by this team.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Senior Art Director (f/m/d) based in our head office in Munich. You will concept campaigns and frontend designs in line with the vision for our menswear category through the use of high-quality, innovative and eye-catching concepts. The role requires an experienced Creative with the skills to succeed in a fast-paced digital fashion environment. You need full comprehension of e-commerce, digital storytelling and luxury branding. You will report to the Global Creative Director and manage a team of copy editors, project managers and graphic designers.
- Execution of briefings for promotional, inspirational, retail and brand campaigns onsite as well as offsite
- Line manage Content Managers, Graphic Designers, Junior Art Directors and Copy Editors in order to bring your campaign idea to live and excite our customers
- You report to the Global Creative Director, who is your direct lead, and you collaborate with the other internal peers to drive the overarching creative vision for Mytheresa Menswear
- You can think across all touchpoints: The campaign journey and storytelling across all briefed channels and devices is your field of expertise (email, app, paid social and organic social, onsite & offsite, print and up to special offline activations etc.)
- Maintain and develop relationships with external Art Directors, Fashion Creatives, Directors of Photography, Photographers, Stylists, Editors, Agencies and Artists to ensure the highest quality when working on new ideas and amazing content
- Support and assistance to the Creative Director for global pitches and innovations
- Visionary when it comes to trends in fashion, technology, film, art and media
- Your presentation decks and skills are one of kind inspiring and on point (keynote and PowerPoint)
- You have strong expertise in art buying and producing campaigns within the fashion environment according to your given budget
- You are aware of front-end design technology and user interface design
- Degree in Fashion, Art or Design (Diploma, Master or a similar field)
- Minimun 5-8 years senior experience in a fashion, brand, advertising agency or creative team (fashion & apparel, ecommerce, design agency, advertising, branding)
- Minimun 3 years experience ideating and leading commercial/ creative projects
- Proficient in CS6-Photoshop, Keynote and Excel
- Cross device design experience + basic principles of digital design
- Experience in agile workflows with international teams
- You are familiar with dynamic and film content and worked with storytelling through motion design short films, commercial films etc.
- Highly proficient in photo production workflows with a solid international network
- Self-motivation and 100% team player
- Strong multi-tasking capability
- Excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills (English is mandatory)
- An eye for high-quality and luxury details. It is simply fun and satisfaction for you to work with our brand portfolio
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|Sachbearbeiter Lieferanten-Reklamationsbearbeitung (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Heimstetten, München|
|Junior Event Manager (f/m/d)
|Praktikum Customer Care (w/m/d)
|Customer Care||Aschheim, München|
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|Werkstudent Fit Advisory (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Aschheim, München|