Scrum Master (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are currently looking for an experienced Scrum Master (f/m/d) to complement our already existing IT Team in Munich/Aschheim.
- Guide and coach the teams and organisation to follow Agile/Scrum practices and get the most out of self-organisation.
- Assess ‘Scrum Maturity’ of the team and the organisation and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and the organisation.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and visibility.
- Help the teams to identify and address blockages.
- Be active in removing impediments that fall out of the scope of the team.
- Protect the teams from external interference and help them communicate and collaborate with other teams
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy and productive way.
- Support and coach the Product Owners on Agile/Scrum practices, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the Product Backlog.
- Help the teams deliver high value early, adapt to change of priorities, and involve the stakeholders frequently.
- Define delivery metrics and teach the team how to use them to analyse and adapt the process to optimise throughput.
- Create a ‘Kaizen Culture’, creating mechanisms and opportunities to inspect and adapt through retrospectives and feedback.
- Support the teams by facilitating discussions to ensure participation, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Help the team incorporate XP development techniques such as TDD, Pair Programming and CI/CD.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills. Able to explain concepts and share information clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Good situational awareness, able to understand group dynamics and context as well as to handle sensitive information.
- Teamwork attitude. Able to work well with different teams and departments as well as large groups, on-site and remotely.
- Familiar with the software development cycle and able to look at and analyse the whole system
- Solid knowledge about Agile and Lean. Especially the Scrum, XP and Kanban frameworks.
- Solid understanding about Kanban concepts of throughput, lead time, cycle time and limits.
- Knowledge (or interest in learning) about Kaizen and feedback techniques.
- Knowledge (or interest in learning) about techniques for facilitating different types of sessions and workshops such as retrospectives, conflict resolution, decision making, requirements writing, prioritising and others.
- English is a must. German/Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge about the usage of Jira is a plus.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Deborah Dudda-Luzzato
|Mitarbeiter Wareneingang und -kontrolle (w/m/d)
|Internship Performance Marketing SEA (f/m/d)
|Performance Marketing||Aschheim, München|
|Senior Graphic Designer (f/m/d)
|Pricing Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Aschheim, München|
|Praktikum Content & Campaign Strategist (w/m/d)
|Shop Management||Aschheim, München|