QA Engineer (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Review business requirements, functional requirements, technical specifications of current software development projects
- Participate in product backlog grooming, story sizing activities while clarifying acceptance criteria
- Convert requirements and specifications into written test plans, test cases, and occasionally test scripts.
- Lead the effort to automate manual test cases
- Be involved in the whole development process working in small cross-functional agile team
- Work closely with stakeholders to define new features and requirements
- Design, develop and maintain test automation frameworks
- Mentor developers to write testable software
Advocate and promote a quality culture across the organization
- Take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- Decompose and work on complex problem definitions
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent working expirience
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in QA and test automation
- Be experienced building testing frameworks for API and frontend applications and tools like Appium, Webdriver.io, Codeception
- Experience in web app automation and browser compatibility testing (IE, Chrome, FF)
- Be familiar with mobile testing automation
- Be familiar with design patterns like: PlayScreen, Page Object Model.
- Have knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis or CircleC
- Be comfortable with containers
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems and relational databases
- Adapt easily to unpredicted changes of requirements
- Be willing to use and learn different coding languages and testing frameworks
- Have an automation mind-set, not manual
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional agile team
- Be fluent in English
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|Junior IT Operations Administrator (w/m/d)
|Junior Manager Corporate Finance/Treasury (w/m/d)
|Event Manager (w/m/d)
|Praktikum Buying Assistance Coordinator (w/m/d)