Product Owner (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are the first cross-functional team based in the sunny Barcelona working for Mytheresa.
When not playing kicker or ping-pong, we are building the new web and mobile application for our shop.
We care about people and we also like dogs.
- We believe that quality is down to everybody
- We follow The Boy Scout Rule
- We are passionate about technology
- We are creative, self-driven and we don’t mind getting our hands dirty
- We believe "sharing is caring" – knowledge and brownies
If you share our philosophy, we encourage you to keep reading and apply.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to define product vision and road-map
- Translate business requirements into user stories
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog
- Ensure successful product releases by working closely with a cross-functional agile team
- Advocate and promote a culture of empowered teams across the organization
- Take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- Have previous experience as Product Owner
- Have in-depth knowledge of agile values and principles
- Be an excellent communicator – having the ability to inspire, motivate, and build relationships with different teams
- Have outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Be creative thinker with attention to detail
- Have previous experience working with cross-functional agile teams
- Be data-driven: you understand it, you learn from it and you share it
- Be fluent in English
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Andreia Leite
|Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)
|Senior PR Manager – UK & Middle East (f/m/d)
|Internship in Personal Shopping (f/m/d)
|Personal Shopping & Client Relations||Aschheim, München|
|Werkstudent Buying Assistance (w/m/d)
|Praktikum in Digital Merchandising (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Aschheim, München|