Product Manager (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
In order to strengthen our Onsite Management team within the Shop Management department we are looking for a Product Manager (f/m/d) located in our Munich office.
- Become an important part of the onsite management team and be responsible for data infrastructure & tracking for all digital web applications for Mytheresa.
- For us, data-driven is not a buzzword it is the central point of truth and is our product’s core functionality, you take responsibility for creating an analytics roadmap within the business domain.
- Be the first contact person if any tracking solutions for actual problems are needed
- Lead tracking implementations projects & tasks from the discovery to go live within your technology expertise.
- Take control of the data infrastructure within the several tools to provide all data needed for the business and web analyst.
- Support with a hands-on mentality when tracking enhancements are needed within our tracking technology tool stack.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields like media or business informatics, or specializations in web analytics, big data studies, or similar.
- At least 2+ years of work experience in an equivalent role or proven knowledge and in web tracking technologies.
- Proven understanding of tracking technologies (Google Analytics or similar) & tools (like Google Tag Manager, CommandersAct etc.).
- Understanding the tracking implications with frontend frameworks like React.
- Experience in BigQuery is a plus.
- Experience with Native App tracking technologies.
- Very good English, written and spoken.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Daniel Möbus
Explore our latest vacancies
|Internal Communications Manager (f/m/d)
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München|
|Junior Returns Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Textile Care Coordinator/ Tailor (f/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)