Internship Customer Experience (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Evaluate customer needs through desk research and competitor benchmark in the luxury fashion industry
- Support of the Customer Experience team by various projects and ongoing tasks
- Set up and conduct customer surveys with our internal research tool
- Create presentations of customer insights on a regular basis
- Manage smaller projects
- Advanced studies in economics, business or marketing
- Affinity for E-Commerce and Customer Centric Marketing
- Analytical, very good Excel and advanced Powerpoint skills
- Distinct organizing ability, independence and team player mentality
- Quick apprehension, proactivity and a hands-on mentality
- Attention to details and willingness to take over responsibilities
- Very good written and oral English skills, German is a plus
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Louisa Weißig
Explore our latest vacancies
|Internal Communications Manager (f/m/d)
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München|
|Junior Returns Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Textile Care Coordinator/ Tailor (f/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)