Praktikum CRM (w/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Conception, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring of our 360° CRM Campaigns
- Realisation and Optimization of existing- and new campaigns to hold and to attract customers
- Analyzing client data and developing strategies for each customer segment
- Measuring and analyzing campaigns together with our data analysts
- Defining KPIs and reporting campaign results to internal touch points
- Implementation and optimization of a new CRM Campaign Tool
- Working closely with our Customer Experience, Retail, E-Mail Marketing-, Online Marketing-, and Shop Management teams.
- University studies in business, computer science and economics, communications, or similar background
- First experience in CRM
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good project management skills, analytical and strategic thinking
- Experience in SQL are an advantage
- Affinity for e-commerce, numbers and figures
- Likes working in teams, reliable, and stress resistant
- Result driven and high standards in quality and precision
- Business fluent in English
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Louisa Weißig
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)