Payment & Fraud Coordinator (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Fraud check of orders and handling of all customer related payments/refunds.
- Monitoring and tracking of fraudulent orders, 2nd level support for payment related requests.
- International fraud management: identification, analysis and assessment of suspicious fraud patterns.
- Development of fraud prevention procedures as well as maintenance and development of internal scoring tools.
- Close collaboration with different departmens involved in the process (e.g. Customer Care, Returns, Accoutning and IT).
- Completed commercial education.
- First experience in payment, fraud or e-commerce.
- Understanding of processes and interest regarding international payment methods.
- Individual initiative and hands-on mindset.
- Enjoying teamwork and willingness to take reponsibility.
- Conscientiousness in the handling of customer data.
- Very good level of German as well as English (spoken and written).
- Profound knowledge of MS Office.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
Explore our latest vacancies
|Internal Communications Manager (f/m/d)
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München|
|Junior Returns Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Textile Care Coordinator/ Tailor (f/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)