Incoming Goods Coordinator (f/m)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Receiving goods and ensuring the quality assurance
- Allocation and audit of the product categories as well as product labelling
- Booking of the merchandise into the merchandise management system
- Providing the goods for various departments (e.g. Warehouse, Store)
- Close communication with other departments to ensure a smooth flow of the goods
- Relevant professional experience is an advantage
- Pleasure working with high quality products
- Sensitivity and responsibility for premium goods
- Independent, reliable and resilient workflow
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of German is required
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Louisa Weißig
Explore our latest vacancies
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Lager/ Warehouse Worker (f/m/d)
|Junior Inventory Controller (f/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)
|Project Manager (f/m/d)
|Project Management||Aschheim, München|