Lead Manager Investor Relations (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Full responsibility for the investor relations function at MYTE.
- Manage the MYTE analyst network. Prepare and lead the external communication towards investors and analysts. Join the MYTE investor conferences.
- Prepare quarterly and yearly earnings calls and communication together with MYTE PR department.
- Close alignment with all relevant MYTE internal departments (e.g. Legal, Controlling, Accounting).
- Prepare regular board communication to give an investor relation update.
- Conducting industry research and peer analysis.
- Report directly to the CFO.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in investor relations.
- Experience with NYSE or NASDAQ listed companies.
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written skills in English with an efficient communication style.
- Experience with US, Asian and European Investors helpful.
- Outstanding analytical, financial and data management skills.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)