Junior Returns Coordinator (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our warehouse team, we're looking for a Junior Returns Coordinator (f/m/d) in fulltime (37,5h) and shift:
- Processing and assessment of returns and customer complaints
- Quality Assurance of the returned items
- Registration and processing of the returns in the ERP System
- Preparation of the products for the Warehouse
- Sensitivity and responsibility for premium goods and customers
- Structured workflow and being a teamplayer
- Experienced in using MS Office
- Knowledge in German or English
- Shift is not a problem for you (1st shift: 6:15 am - 2:30 pm; 2nd shift: 3:00 pm until 11:15 pm)
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
Explore our latest vacancies
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Lager/ Warehouse Worker (f/m/d)
|Junior Inventory Controller (f/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)
|Project Manager (f/m/d)
|Project Management||Aschheim, München|