Junior Project Manager (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
For our Business Development Team we are looking for a committed Junior Project Manager (f/m/d) for our location in Munich.
- Planning, coordination and control of future-oriented e-commerce projects in cooperation with the specialist departments and / or external service providers
- Autonomous control and quality assurance of the projects
- Resource, cost and needs analysis of upcoming projects
- Research and brainstorming for the development of new projects
- Innovation management in the field of e-commerce
- University degree in economics or equivalent
- Experience in planning, implementation and control of projects
- Holistic knowledge of business administration and goods management processes and procedures including the understanding of numbers and business
- Excellent understanding of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Structured and holistic thinking and acting, assertiveness, adherence to deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to constantly familiarize yourself with new topics and processes
- Self-responsibility, reliability, loyalty and discretion
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
Explore our latest vacancies
|Internship Buying Assistance Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Event Manager (f/m/d)
|Product Owner (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|(Junior) IT Service & Support Agent (f/m/d)