(Junior) Marketing Analytics Developer (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Be the expert user of our Tag Management Platform in order to set up and optimize our data collection strategy
- Together with our Marketing Intelligence Managers, Data Analysts and Data Engineers, play a critical role in improving the quality of our analysis to inform our cross-channel digital marketing efforts.
- Maintain and improve our current tag management setup including the development of custom tracking scripts when required
- Work closely with our marketing channels (SEO, SEA, Affiliate, Display, Email, CRM…) to collect business requirements, define technical requirements and ensure proper implementation
- Liaise with our Tag Management service provider for solving technical tracking issues and ensuring optimal usage of the platform capabilities
- Collaborate with internal departments (Product Management, IT, BI…) and external partners on cross-functional projects
- Be the internal point of contact for all tag related topics and provide status update to all relevant stakeholders (prioritization of tickets and ETA’s, releases, backlog management…)
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Information Systems, Statistics, Data Science or another relevant field
- Minimum of 1-2 year working experience within an a technical role (such as ad-tech, technical consultant or support, web/marketing analytics), ideally in an e-commerce environment or online marketing
- First experience working with marketing and/or web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk, MixCommander…) and tag management tools (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium, TagCommander…)
- First experience with agile software development methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of digital advertising landscape and performance marketing channels
- Pro-active, solution oriented and high standards in quality and precision
- Ability to explain complex technical facts to non-technical stakeholders
- You are a passionate, committed team player with a high degree of personal initiative
- Fluent in Business English
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Louisa Weißig
|Junior IT Operations Administrator (w/m/d)
|Junior Manager Corporate Finance/Treasury (w/m/d)
|Event Manager (w/m/d)
|Praktikum Buying Assistance Coordinator (w/m/d)