(Junior) IT Service & Support Agent (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our international IT department we are currently searching for a full-time employee as IT Service & Support Agent (f/m/d) based in our headquarter in Munich.
- First and second level support within the company for all issues related to Mytheresa’s digital products (e.g. Webshop, App, ERP, CMS)
- Active user support: analyzing problems and finding efficient solutions for internal user requests related to the mytheresa applications
- Incident Management and Communication
- Continuous optimization of the IT Service Desk quality and workflows
- Coordination of internal and external stakeholders
- Support of internal projects and campaigns
- Successfully completed relevant education (technical or commercial apprenticeship or studies)
- First job experience in IT support and/or with digital products in general
- Always willing to learn new things and to broaden your horizon
- Customer-oriented mindset and solution oriented way of working
- Good communication skills and a high level of empathy
- Fluent English skills, German skills would be a plus
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|Junior IT Operations Administrator (w/m/d)
|Junior Manager Corporate Finance/Treasury (w/m/d)
|Event Manager (w/m/d)
|Praktikum Buying Assistance Coordinator (w/m/d)