Junior Event Manager (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Work on event and special project concepts which resonate with the mytheresa DNA
- Create informative reports on current events and projects taking place in the market
- Oversee inter-department communication once aims are set for projects/events
- Manage communication with chosen external partners i.e. location agencies, talent agencies, caterers, etc.
- Co-ordinate logistical and organizational elements of events and special projects
- Ensure that all spending stay within with budget estimates
- Experience in luxury fashion with emphasis on e-commerce or agency experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Flexibility in terms of co-ordinating daily business and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- English fluency
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Louisa Weißig
|HR Business Partner (w/m/d)
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München|
|QA Engineer (f/m/d)
|Internship Styling (f/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter Wareneingang und -kontrolle (w/m/d)
|Sachbearbeiter Zoll Import (w/m/d)