Junior Copy Editor - Spanish (Maternity Cover) (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our international Creative Team in providing sophisticated, fresh and intelligent copy across a range of channels, we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Junior Copy Editor - Spanish (Maternity Cover) (f/m/d) based at our office in Aschheim/Munich.
- Sub-Edit and write accurate and concise product descriptions, for Womenswear and Kidswear, in an inspiring, editorial tone for daily uploads
- Write and sub-edit copy for a range of channels, including newsletters, campaigns, social and homepage content
- Write and sub-edit designer biographies
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a consistent Mytheresa’s style and tone of voice
- Participate in creative workshops, brand trainings and new projects aimed at team development
- Native Spanish speaker with excellent written and verbal skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Educated to degree level with a background in Translation, Creative Writing, Journalism, Literature or fashion-related subjects
- 1-2 years professional experience in writing and editing will be ideal
- Profound fashion competence and knowledge of industry trends, luxury brands and textiles
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Familiar with MS Office and CMS systems
- Experience writing SEO copy desirable
- Experience in fashion e-commerce, editorial or digital media environments desirable
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Ana Carballo Alvarez
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)