Junior Content & Campaign Strategist (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- As part of our 360° Brand Marketing Strategy, you are responsible for planning, implementation, testing, rolling out and analyzing digital campaigns for our onsite touchpoint with the main focus on Menswear or Womenswear
- With help of our Analysts and UX Managers, you are conscious of customer needs, give advice, and develop innovative concepts for campaigns, micro shops, and web features.
- With the help of our onsite personalization software, we want to offer our customers the right content in every step of the customer journey
- Coordinate specific campaigns over 18 international markets, different customer needs, using multiple devices (desktop, tablet, mobile, app)
- Analyze customer feedback from different sources and develop ideas to continuously improve our customer experience
- University degree in business administration, media/communications, ecommerce, or similar qualification
- You have first relevant experience as an intern or working student
- Good understanding of ecommerce and interest in web analysis
- Knowledge in Html/CSS and analytical tools are beneficial
- First experiences in A/B testing, personalization tools, and campaign management systems are an advantage
- Likes working in teams, reliable, and stress resistant
- Very good English, written and spoken
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
Explore our latest vacancies
|Internship Buying Assistance Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Event Manager (f/m/d)
|Product Owner (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|(Junior) IT Service & Support Agent (f/m/d)